Sunday, November 6, 2011

November 6th library market:

Today was great! Lovely weather (bit windy this morning) Thank goodness I chose to be inside, didn't have to chase down my products this time. Every one is getting ready for the Christmas season...I had better prepare for the December 11th Market now...the Library Market is growing bigger every time.
There was beautiful jazz music playing out side, such quality in every stall, lovely people and yummy locally produced food.

Here's a look at my stall and some of the pieces I was selling:
Hand picked flowers from the garden
Rings / $10each

Earrings / girl bear in forest: $10
Earrings / 10yr old deer $10: SOLD
Necklaces / (left) Bandit $12 SOLD, (right) floral oval $12 SOLD
Necklace / floral vs lines $15
Ring / floral triangle $10
Earrings / between $5 - $10
come smell the roses next time....DECEMBER 11th do some Christmas shopping at Jenna-Alyce!!


here are two of my quick purchases today :
cute dog brooch from Scooby Lou
Vintage Book note book Teresa Quatermine

No comments:

Post a Comment