Monday, January 9, 2012

2012 = New Look!!

Sunday was the 1st Market for 2012. I wasn't expecting it to be very busy due to everyone spending up big for Christmas! Despite the lovely rainy windy summer weather here in Mount Gambier it was surprisingly pretty good in the morning.
Enough chit chat...here are some pictures, I am also excited to show you my new tags I created yesterday.
They are my photographs (some I am in, also theres a picture from the 70's when my mum visited the cotten fields).

 these are my new tags (and jewellery)

(this is the cotton  field) 

(my 'late' Walter Beau when he was a puppy)

 here are a few on the day of things at my stall:




miniature letter writing set $7 (I love miniature things!!)


This is what I brought on the day:

Artwork by Ben Hood from thecreativepanic.com.au, he has been one art work everyday for the last 355 days (10 to go). Check our all his cool/amazing pieces!

www.iamscoobylou.blogspot.com 

2 comments:

  1. These look fabulous! I was sad I wasn't still in Mount Gambier for the Markets. Love the idea for the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm very excited about the new look!! :)

    ReplyDelete